Wednesday 26 August 2015

Peach Blueberry Cobbler

OK...
First things FIRST.
I'm going to be TOTALLY honest with you...because that's the kind of gal I AM.
I started writing this post LAST year....
It`s TRUE...
I never FINISHED it...

And....
Having made it again the other day...
I thought...
OOPS!
Better get this one DONE!
So... Here goes...

I love the SMELL of this one...
CINNAMON and PEACHES...so reminiscent of eating COBBLER...
Although I don`t think we EVER called it cobbler when I was growing up....
More like...``DEEP DISH CRISPY PEACH SURPRISE``...

So...
CLOSE your eyes...
Imagine you are sitting on VERANDA somewhere...
The wind is blowing  GENTLY across your shoulder....
It TICKLES slightly...
JUST slightly....
One of those tickles that only last a SECOND....
Your not even sure if it WAS a tickle...
But it WAS...

FALL is coming...
or AUTUMN for those of you who call it Autumn...
(I was never a FAN of those "MN" ending words... 
... or what's with COMB
"MB"????
English is such a BIZARRE language...)

You are feeling COZY and CALM... (UGH!!!  ``LM```!!! Another one!)
Looking forward to ALL things ``FALL-ISH`` :
Corn, pumpkim pie, wearing funky BOOTS.... (mine are RED and I love them!!!)

So....Here`s the recipe...



Peach Blueberry Cobbler
(1 small serving)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 fresh peach
1 date
sprinkle of cinnamon
handful of ice


No comments:

Post a Comment