Tuesday 5 August 2014

Spinach Razaroo

 
I thought for sure the UNION of raspberries and spinach would produce a nice rich hue of CHOCOLATE brown (remember my green and red makes brown theory?)

My ratios must have been a bit off...
as I seem to have created a lovely shade of "GROWN".

Not grown in the traditional sense of the pronunciation.
Nope.
What I'm getting at here is a NEW word.
SAME spelling - new SOUNDNEW meaning.

This smoothie is not really GREEN... not really BROWN...
It is sort of a mix of the two...
So... if you put GR...EEN & BR...OWN together....
You get: GR...OWN
It's like you are saying OW!! in the middle of it all...

GR...OW!..N...
 
So...here we go...
 
Before:
 

 
I can't get enough of FROSTED fruit images...
Are you with me?

 
After:
 
 
 

Spinach Razaroo
(makes 1 medium serving)
 
1 cup Almond milk
big handful spinach
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 medjool dates (3 if you want it sweeter)
1 Tbsp Hempseed
 
(You can add a few ice cubes if you want it colder)


No comments:

Post a Comment